In Pilates, your muscles are never worked to exhaustion, so there is no sweating or straining, just intense concentration. The workout consists of a variety of exercise sequences that are performed in low repetitions also, at times, utilising the aids of circles, ball and bands (provided).
- improved flexibility
- increased muscle strength and tone, particularly core muscles such as abdominal, lower back, hips and buttocks
- balance muscular strength on both sides of your body
- enhance muscular control of your back and limbs
- improve posture
- rehabilitate and prevent injuries related to muscle imbalances
- improve physical coordination and balance
- relaxation of shoulders, neck and upper back
- prevent musculoskeletal injuries
- increase lung capacity and circulation through deep breathing
- stress management and relaxation.
Duration : 60 min