Yoga is designed as a path to spiritual enlightenment and our classes are designed to provide you with a gentle form of exercise and stress management. These classes are essentially designed on structured poses practiced with breath awareness.
This class targets both the deep connective tissue and fascia throughout the body. The yoga poses are held for longer periods of time while focusing on the breath to allow the body to fully relax and open. This form of yoga can assist with a shorter recovery time after intense movement, improved blood flow through the joints assisting with healing and improved joint mobility and muscle flexibility when practiced regularly.
- Improves cardiovascular fitness and circulation.
- Help normalise blood pressure.
- Improved blood circulation and digestion.
- Improve Musculoskeletal system – joints are moved through their full range of motion, which encourages mobility and eases pressure. The gentle stretching releases muscle and joint tension, and stiffness, and also increases flexibility.
- Improve Nervous system – improved blood circulation, easing of muscle tension and the act of focusing the mind on the breath all combine to soothe the nervous system.
- Reduced stress, anxiety and fatigue, better concentration and energy levels, and increased feelings of calm and wellbeing.