Yoga is designed as a path to spiritual enlightenment and our classes are designed to provide you with a gentle form of exercise and stress management. These classes are essentially designed on structured poses practiced with breath awareness.
In this class students will improve their cardiovascular fitness, strength, flexibility and coordination. Students focus on linking their breath with a mindful flow. This form of yoga is both energising and calming and is a great way to release stress within the body, mind and soul.
- Improves cardiovascular fitness and circulation.
- Help normalise blood pressure.
- Improved blood circulation and digestion.
- Improve Musculoskeletal system – joints are moved through their full range of motion, which encourages mobility and eases pressure. The gentle stretching releases muscle and joint tension, and stiffness, and also increases flexibility.
- Improve Nervous system – improved blood circulation, easing of muscle tension and the act of focusing the mind on the breath all combine to soothe the nervous system.
- Reduced stress, anxiety and fatigue, better concentration and energy levels, and increased feelings of calm and wellbeing.